Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thesis Defence Day


Today me and all of my classmates had our public thesis defence. We basically had to make a short presentation followed by questioning by two professors. It was massively stressful but we all got through it all right.

After finishing all I could think about was how sad I was that it was the last time we'd all be together at school. Over the course of the past year I've really bonded with everyone and made some really close friends so its going to be hard to say goodbye when everyone goes back to their home countries in 10 days. I took a few pictures during the day of us having our last day on campus together to remember them by.

A big group of us outside our building with Professor Pejovic:

Inside the study room where we spent our days and nights studying, surfing the net and chatting. Some of us virtually lived in this room:

In the lounge outside the study room where we ate lunch together everyday between classes:

Buying the 370 yen bento outside the faculty building:

No comments: